|Goals, goals, goals|
I started with goals and I suppose, this blog would always revolve around those for the rest of this blog's life span. Just a little backtracking here, these are the ultimate (long term) goals when I started this blog.
- To live a healthier lifestyle by forming good health habits
- To abate the onslaught of full blown hypertension
- To prove (more to myself) that my condition is still reversible and I can still be drug free in the future
- Maintain an average ideal blood pressure of 110/70 mmg Hg
- To inspire people who struggle with health
Whenever I seem to be diverting to different roads, I always go back to these main goals. Going back always keeps me on track.
I suppose that if I keep faithful to these goals, the middle 3 are the only ones I could possibly cross out in the future. The first and last one would always be works in progress. The short-term goals, I have broken down into teeny bits for each month of last year. I was able to do some, but I am still working out on most of those. So, since I still have unfulfilled targets, I might as well continue working on those, instead of coming up with new ones and I end up overwhelming myself until I throw in the towel.
Still, for this year I'd like to focus on these things:
- Go back to the BASICS
- Work for better lifestyle BALANCE
- Keep on RUNNING for good causes
- Keep on IMPROVING myself, inside and out.
That's it for now. Much as I love doing lists, no long, complicated one for me this time. I did not even elaborate as I would do that in future posts.